The tablet is running android Go (8.1) meaning that a micro SD card can be used as internal storage to install apps and save app data.
· Insert Micro SD card· Insert Micro SD card
· Select: “Use as internal storage”
· The system will then ask if you want to move data to new storage. Please choose ”Move Now”.
WARNING: While it’s formatting, do not remove the SD card. If you choose to use micro SD card as the internal storage, the Android system will format it in a way that it won’t be recognised by other devices.
The micro SD card should not be removed from the device. In case you remove it, the device and apps may not function correctly. To fix this, please re-insert the existing micro SD card.
• The micro SD card should be no bigger than 32Gb in capacity
• If you have a message such as “Your SD Card is slow…”, try to avoid using the SD Card as it will impact the performance of the tablet. Advice : When you buy a SD Card, check the read/write speed.
• Some apps will not move to the SD card (this is the developers’ choice, not Kurio’s), in order to try to move it anyway to the SD Card, you have to go in Android Settings, then “Apps & notifications”, select the app that you want to move, then go in “Storage”, and finally tap on “Change”.